Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday #67

This is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlites upcoming new releases that we're highly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #2)
Release Date: August 9, 2019
Publisher: Henry Holt

Goodreads / Purchase

Kazi and Jase have survived, stronger and more in love than ever. Their new life now lies before them―the Ballengers will be outlaws no longer, Tor's Watch will be a kingdom, and the two of them will meet all challenges side by side, together at last.

But an ominous warning mars their journey back, and in their rush to return to Tor's Watch, just outside the fortress walls, they are violently attacked and torn apart―and each is thrust into their own new hell.

Unsure whether the other is alive or dead, Kazi and Jase must keep their wits among their greatest enemies and unlikeliest allies. And all the while, Death watches and waits.


I've been waiting for this book ever since I read the prequal, Dance of Thieves. I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did, but the unique romance, complex plot, and intrigue really drew me in.

What book are you waiting on?

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy it. I am not waiting on anything in particular.

    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this one too! Granted, I'm not finished yet with the first one but I just love Mary Pearson's books!

    My #WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she has another series, Kiss of Deception or something like that right? I remember because the covers are so beautiful haha. I'm glad to hear it's good!

      Delete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates