Announcing YA Debut Promotions
Okay, so I'm sure that those of you who avedly follow my blog have noticed that I haven't been posting at all for a while. I know this might sound extremely weird, but I didn't want to read books just to review them, I wanted to read books so I could read them and enjoy them, and not have to disect them afterwards. I know that might sound really weird, but I've been reviewing for a year now, and I just needed a break. But I'm back now! Here is a list of the books I've read during my break (listed in the order I read them)!
- Unraveling (Unraveling #1) by Elizabeth Norris Goodreads / My Mini Review
- Slide (Slide #1) by Jill Hathaway Goodreads My Mini-Review: "Really Good!"
- For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars #1) by Diana Peterfreund Goodreads / Mini Review
- Wicked (Pretty Little Liars #5) by Sara Shepard Goodreads My Mini-Review: "Love this series!"
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson Goodreads / My Mini Review
- The Serpent's Shadow (The Kane Chronicles #1) by Rick Riordan Goodreads / My Mini Review
- Killer (Pretty Little Liars #6) by Sara Shepard Goodreads
- Heartless (Pretty Little Liars #7) by Sara Shepard Goodreads / My Mini Review
- Wanted (Pretty Little Liars #8) by Sara Shepard Goodreads / My Mini Review
Yep! I finished the Pretty Little Liars series! Well, actually, technically I didn't, because there are actually 12 books out, but in my mind, Wanted was the last book, because it summed everything up, like who A was (YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!)
Anyway, the real reason I wanted to make this post to let you guys know that I am starting up a promotions post thing called YA Debut Promotions, or YADP for short. Basically, I will feature debut authors on a day in the month their book releases. I will be doing reviews, interviews, guest posts, excerpts, and giveaways. I've actually got about three planned already, one coming up soon. I can tell you that there will be a giveaway, but I can't tell you what book and author I will be featuring. Anyway, I just thought I would let you guys know about my new posts, and also to let you guys know that I'm back to blogging, hopefully for another year. I know that since I haven't been posting some of you have stopped reading, but I hope that you guys will return to following me and reading my posts. :)