Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dusty Reads: (#10)


Dusty Reads is a weekly meme hosted by Giselle at .Xpresso Reads where we feature a book that has been sitting unread on our shelf for a long time.


My pick this week:
Author: Leanna Renee Hieber
Release Date: November 8, 2011
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire

I was obsessed.

It was as if he called to me, demanding I reach out and touch the brushstrokes of color swirled onto the canvas. It was the most exquisite portrait I'd ever seen--everything about Lord Denbury was unbelievable...utterly breathtaking and eerily lifelike.

There was a reason for that. Because despite what everyone said, Denbury never had committed suicide. He was alive. Trapped within his golden frame.

I've crossed over into his world within the painting, and I've seen what dreams haunt him. They haunt me too. He and I are inextricably linked--bound together to watch the darkness seeping through the gas-lit cobblestone streets of Manhattan. Unless I can free him soon, things will only get Darker Still.



What's getting dusy on your shelf?
Link me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates