Monday, March 4, 2013

US vs UK #8





US vs UK is a meme hosted by Book Passion for Life.  In this meme, I will post a US and UK cover from the same book, and you guys will vote which one you like best.


_________________________________________________

The Score:
US: 6 UK: 0 Draw: 1


Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

  VS   



My Vote:

Ah I can't decide!!!!  They're both gorgeous!  The US cover has a cute guy on it, but the UK has a really kick-ass looking girl.  The colors are awesome for each cover, but the yellow moon I'll call it on the UK cover kind of messes it up.



Links: Goodreads / Purchase

Which cover do you like best?
Leave a comment to vote!

__________________________________________


Last week's winner was...US!
Click here to view last week's covers!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think without the yellow moon the UK version would look better
    Have you read this yet? I'm considering it since I really like the first book but I'm not sure if I want to commit to the series :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie! No, I actually haven't read this book. I read the first one and I wasn't a huge fan of it, so I wasn't excited enough about this one to get a copy.

      Delete
  2. I like the US cover better, again.
    It seems that UK publishers are doing something wrong- none of their covers are pretty enough when you compare it to US ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the UK cover, actually! I think the yellow moon adds a bright pop to it. But I love the US one, too. :) Awesome covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the girl on the UK cover but that's it. The US cover wins!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates