Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: (#11)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it.  You just have to do is:
 (1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!! 
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.

Vanish, by Sophie Jordan


#1: "And there it is again.  Footsteps keeping a steady pace behind mine.  Gratified that I'm not paranoid, I steer my thoughts into losing whoever it is trailing me.  Definetly not a friend.  A friend would announce himself."

#2: "Instincitely, fire surges to the back of my throat, ready to defend, to protect myself.  I bite my lip until the taste of blood flows over my teeth.  Coppery sweet, it mingles with the flavor of char and ash."


What is your teaser this Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates