Monday, March 4, 2013

US vs UK #8





US vs UK is a meme hosted by Book Passion for Life.  In this meme, I will post a US and UK cover from the same book, and you guys will vote which one you like best.


_________________________________________________

The Score:
US: 6 UK: 0 Draw: 1


Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

  VS   



My Vote:

Ah I can't decide!!!!  They're both gorgeous!  The US cover has a cute guy on it, but the UK has a really kick-ass looking girl.  The colors are awesome for each cover, but the yellow moon I'll call it on the UK cover kind of messes it up.



Links: Goodreads / Purchase

Which cover do you like best?
Leave a comment to vote!

__________________________________________


Last week's winner was...US!
Click here to view last week's covers!!!

6 comments:

  1. UK! There's more going on it seems like + I love the fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think without the yellow moon the UK version would look better
    Have you read this yet? I'm considering it since I really like the first book but I'm not sure if I want to commit to the series :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie! No, I actually haven't read this book. I read the first one and I wasn't a huge fan of it, so I wasn't excited enough about this one to get a copy.

      Delete
  3. I like the US cover better, again.
    It seems that UK publishers are doing something wrong- none of their covers are pretty enough when you compare it to US ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the UK cover, actually! I think the yellow moon adds a bright pop to it. But I love the US one, too. :) Awesome covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the girl on the UK cover but that's it. The US cover wins!

    ReplyDelete

Words cannot describe how happy and excited I get when I see you commented on one of my posts because it shows that you love the material enough to talk about it. Beware, I will reply to your comment with a gushing comment of my own.

If you leave a link to your blog I will most definitely check you awesome people out. Anyone who comments here is my best friend whether you want to be or not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...