Monday, January 30, 2012

In My Mailbox: (#8)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.



FOR REVIEW:
Masque of the Red Death, by Bethany Griffin
Rivals, by Lauren Kunze & Rina Oner
(Huge thanks to Bethany Griffin for passing on my request for forwarding my request for Masque of the Red Death, and another huge thanks to Greenwillow for sending me Rivals when I didn't even ask for it.  It looks really good and I look forward to reading it.) 





GIFTED:
Hallowed, by Cynthia Hand
(I am in love with this cover!!  It's so beautiful!!  I liked Unearthly ok so I'm hoping this book is amazing)



BORROWED:
Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher
Nevermore, by Kelly Creagh
(I've heard so many good things about Thirteen Reasons Why so I'm really hoping I like it.  And Nevermore looks amazing)

What's in your mailbox?  Leave links. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates