Thursday, January 5, 2012

In My Mailbox: (#6)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.



FOR REVIEW:
Love Story, by Jennifer Echols
(Huge thanks to Jennifer Echols for sending me this book and signing it.)



BOUGHT:
Darker Still, by Leanna Renee Hieber
Carrier of the Mark, by Leigh Fallon
(I've wanted to read these two for forever so I'm so glad I finally bought them.)




BORROWED:
The Near Witch, by Victoria Schwab
Supernaturally, by Kiersen White
The Son of Neptune, by Rick Riordan
(Gosh, these books look really good.  The Near Witch, I've heard, is scary.  I can't wait to read Supernaturally because I read Paranormalcy and it was hilarious, and I really, really hope The Son of Neptune is good because Rick Riordan's last book, The Throne of Fire, sucked.  And I've wanted to read Dead Beautiful  for forever.)

what's in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. I loved Darker Still & Carrier of the Mark! I've had Near Witch for a while, but just haven't had a chance to read it yet. Hope you enjoy all of your books! =)

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates