Friday, July 12, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Wrap Up

To participate in the Once Upon a Readathon enter your name into the linky. Then, from 12:01 am on July 9th to 11:59 pm on July 11th you read, read, and read some more! Make sure you do at least one update post (if you don’t have a blog you may do this on facebook and/or twitter) and participate in at least one challenge. Be sure to grab the button for your sidebar too!


My Goals:

Read all the books I have set
Review all the book I have set

My Reading Goal: My first read-a-thon I wanted to read 7 books in a week...and I learned quickly that that WAS NOT going to happen.  So instead I'm going to try and read 3 books.

Result: I FAILED!
But I also kind of won because I've already written the reviews for the books I read.  OH YEAH!

The Books I Planned To Read:







The Books I Actually Ended Up Reading:



Reviews will be up soon but I didn't like Black City that much, but I FREAKING LOVED The End Games!


How did you guys do on this read-a-thon?   Let me know by leaving links!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates