Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cover Comparisons #2: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


Cover Comparisons is an awesome meme hosted by Fictional Distraction where you choose a book and feature different versions of the book cover, and people vote on which one they like best.


 __________________________________________________

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
US/UK/GER

 

It's a close call, but I think I like the US cover best.  I love the cast and the font, and the background-color works very nicely with the swirls.
The UK cover is okay.  I don't really like the picture very much, but the colors are pretty.
I think I like the GER cover the least.  It's plain-white and nothing else, really.

 

Which cover do you like best?
Comment below to vote!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, out of those three covers, I like the US cover the best. I'm tired of the same old girl in a dress, though that UK cover model is probably wearing a Kefta. :) Anyway, I rather preferred the ARC cover, as it seemed more ominous, but that's me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the US also. It intrigues me. The UK is just too much blue and the German looks faded or unfinished.

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates