Monday, January 28, 2013

US vs UK #6




US vs UK is a meme hosted by Book Passion for Life.  In this meme, I will post a US and UK cover from the same book, and you guys will vote which one you like best.  I'll keep track of the score, and it will be a running competition!


_________________________________________________

The Score:
US: 4 UK: 0 Draw: 1

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass

  VS   



My Vote:

Wow, what awesome covers!  I really like both of them, but the UK one is more eye-catching and kick-ass looking.  It looks ethereal and scary, and supernatural, and I love that!

Links: Goodreads / Purchase

Which cover do you like best?
Leave a comment to vote!

__________________________________________


Last week's winner was...US!
Click here to view last week's covers!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love both. Where the US cover encompasses Celaena's beauty, the UK cover shows how ba she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both, but I think I like the US better. The UK cover looks more like manga to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates