Sunday, January 13, 2013

In My Mailbox #45


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:





Here by Denise Grover Swank (Signed finished paperback copy from Denise Swank)
There by Denise Grover Swank (Signed finished paperback copy from Denise Swank)
The Essence (The Pledge #2) by Kimberly Derting (Finished hardcover copy from Simon & Schuster)


What did you guys get this week?
Link me up!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! Love your blog. I'm just wondering, how do you get all of those books from authors? Do they send the books to you? Also, how do you get the ARCs? Sorry to bother you ;)

    Yay first comment!
    -Annabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabel! I would love to answer your questions, but it would be easier if you just emailed me at emscrammedbookshelf@yahoo.com :)

      Delete
    2. Yep just email me and I'll reply ASAP! It's just easier to talk via email than comments on a blog ;P

      Delete
  2. I got The Essence this week too. I can't wait to read it but it has to get in line behind a number of books I have for review. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here/There - such pretty book covers!
    Great books this week, enjoy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Here/There around...can't wait to see your reviews! Sounds like a very interesting series!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates