Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cover Comparisons #2: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


Cover Comparisons is an awesome meme hosted by Fictional Distraction where you choose a book and feature different versions of the book cover, and people vote on which one they like best.


 __________________________________________________

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
US/UK/GER

 

It's a close call, but I think I like the US cover best.  I love the cast and the font, and the background-color works very nicely with the swirls.
The UK cover is okay.  I don't really like the picture very much, but the colors are pretty.
I think I like the GER cover the least.  It's plain-white and nothing else, really.

 

Which cover do you like best?
Comment below to vote!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, out of those three covers, I like the US cover the best. I'm tired of the same old girl in a dress, though that UK cover model is probably wearing a Kefta. :) Anyway, I rather preferred the ARC cover, as it seemed more ominous, but that's me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the US also. It intrigues me. The UK is just too much blue and the German looks faded or unfinished.

    ReplyDelete

Words cannot describe how happy and excited I get when I see you commented on one of my posts because it shows that you love the material enough to talk about it. Beware, I will reply to your comment with a gushing comment of my own.

If you leave a link to your blog I will most definitely check you awesome people out. Anyone who comments here is my best friend whether you want to be or not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...