Sunday, April 29, 2012

In my Mailbox: (#20)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.

So I've noticed that after the whole Story Siren fiascoe in which she stole content from another blog that a lot of bloggers are no longer using her meme, In My Mailbox. I completely agree with them, but I am not running around looking for a new meme because while I don't like her blog, I do like this meme, so I will continue to use it. But don't get me wrong, I still have no respect for her or her work because I don't even know if it's her work anymore, and I am not following her blog or entering her giveaways or in any way associating with her.

FOR REVIEW



Promises, by Amber Garr (From Amber Garr)
Betrayal, by Amber Garr (From Amber Garr)
(Thank you Amber Garr for sending me finished copies of these books and for signing them as well!!)



Inside, by Maria V. Snyder (From Maria V. Snyder)
Fated, by Alyson Noel (From St. Martin's Press)


SWAG:

From Maria V. Snyder


SIGNED PRETTIES:


Finished copy of Promises


Finished copy of Betrayal


Finished copy of Inside


And that's all for me!  What did you guys get this week?  Link me up!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Woah you got some fab signed goodies. I'm rather jealous!!

    Happy Reading and thanks for stopping by

    Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice haul! I've heard great things about Inside and Fated so I'm sure you'll love both of them :)

    Here's my Showcase Sunday post for this week (a new feature which is replacing IMM on my blog)

    Happy reading!
    Vicky (:
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeppp!!! Fated looks so great. Awesome haul! :D

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the books sound great.. have fun reading them!!! I've been meaning to read a couple of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look of Fated - plus it's gorgeous cover!!! Great load this week. I didn't get anything unfortunetly but if you would still like to visit my blog the link is:
    http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates