Saturday, April 14, 2012

In my Mailbox: (#18)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:
Shattered Dreams, by Ellie James (Thank you so much Ellie James for sending me a finished copy!)
Broken Illusions, by Ellie James (Thanks again Ellie James for sending me an ARC!)
The Unnaturalists, by Tiffany Trent (Thank you Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers for sending me an ARC!)


Thank again to Ellie James and Simon & Schuster for making my amazing school-free week even better.  You guys are great! <3

7 comments:

  1. Oooh the two by Ellie James look really good.. happy reading!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Shattered Dreams, I had no idea there was a second one too. :)
    Enjoy them and thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, these all look really good! I hope you enjoy them all and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your books look so good! The Unnaturalists looks so interesting! I haven't heard of it before! Going to add it to my TBR list on Goodreads :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Emily...so totally jealous of the Ellie James books. I want them so bad!!! Hope you enjoy them and can't wait to see you're reviews.
    Donna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Have a ton of fun reading :D I'm a new follower.

    I currently have a giveaway running on my blog if you'd like to check it out!

    Rabiah
    Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates