Sunday, December 15, 2013

Updates

Hey guys!

So as you know I'm now back to blogging for about a month at least.  I'm super excited to be back I forgot how much fun it is to read and review and interact with everyone.

I am planning on making some changes though.  During the break I developed interests for more things.  One, books to movies.  I've become extremely obsessed with movies recently and actors and actresses and watching movies and also book to movie news.  So I'm thinking that I might start posting about that.
Also I am SUPER FREAKING OBSESSED with any Hunger Games.  I love books, but I've taken my love for the Hunger Games books and movies to a whole different level.  I've become completely obsessed, so I've been thinking that I might post big updates from the upcoming movies, Mockingjay Part 1&2.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I've also become obsessed with an actor named Jeremy Renner.  I'm just warning you because I may or may not make a few posts about him/his movies.  I'm 15, it's to be expected haha.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know!  I hope everyone is okay with these things.  It's not going to be a drastic change by any means, I just might veer off from my normal posts to do a movie review or Mockingjay post.  I will start posting regularly on Tuesday, so I just wanted to let you guys know what's going on and I hope you all are okay with it and I can't wait to start again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates