Summer Series Challenge Goals
Hosted by Love is Not a Triangle
1. Complete finished series that you've started but have yet to go back to.
2. Read a finished* series in its entirety.
NOTE: This is a completely individualized challenge. You set and monitor your own goals, though we will be posting reminders and helpful topics along the way. We also love discussion! Don't miss our hashtag #serieschallenge to follow all of the fun.
Summer Series Challenge Rules:
- The Summer Series Challenge begins June 1 and runs through August 31. Books must be read or listened to within that time. We will count audiobooks.
- Anyone can join the challenge, but you need to have some place that you can publish reviews in English – blog, Goodreads, Amazon etc. - for your reading to be counted towards the giveaways.
- Although there are no genre restrictions on the books you choose, they have to be part of a series. That means no standalones.
- Companion books in a series will be counted. For instance Simone Elkeles Perfect Chemistry series or Miranda Kenneally's Hundred Oaks series are fine.
- The purpose of this challenge is to encourage readers to finish completed series. That means the series you choose need to be fully published. You cannot count debut series that only have one book released.*
*We will make an exception for unfinished series that have at least 3 books released. For instance, Megan Whalen Turner’s Queen’s Thief series has 4 books released though 6 are planned, so those books would count.
I Want To Finish:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
Midnight Dragonfly by Ellie James
I Want To Start:
Watersong by Amanda Hocking
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Flappers by Jillian Larkin
I'm sorry it's a pathetic post but I'm kind of pressed for time right now! I'll be doing a wrap-up sometimes in early September to let you guys know how I did!!! :)