Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: #2



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it.  You just have to do is:
 (1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!! 
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.



Silence, by Becca Fitzpatrick



#1: "Taking a risk, I decided to insert myself into their argument.  "If you let me go, I promise I won't talk.  Just let me take him with me."  I motioned at B.J.'s crumpled figure, and I said the words like they came from the very bottom of my soul.  But I entertained the scary realization that I would have to talk.  I couldn't let this kind of violence go unpunished.  If Gabe was free, nothing was stopping him from torturing and terrorizing another victim."


#2: But first things first.  I had to lull Mom and Hank into believing I was in the right frame of mind to be taken into public.  If I exited my bedroom foaming at the mouth and dressed in a black LOVE SUCKS tee, my plan would never get off the ground.


And those are my teasers for the week.  What are yours?  Leave the links below and we'll check them out. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates