Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (#3)


This is the first time I've ever done Top Ten Tuesday.  It's a meme hosted by the girls at The Broke and the Bookish where they choose a topic for the list and we all list our corresponding books. (:


This week's list is:



  1. Entwined, by Heather Dixon ( OMG the cover is amazing.)
  2. A Great and Terrible Beauty, by Libba Bray ( OK, let me just say, a cover doesn't get much better than this.  This is great.)
  3. Angelfire, by Courtney Allison Moulton ( This cover-- you can not put into words what it looks like. It's just amazing.)
  4. Wolfsbane, by Andrea Cremer ( Beautiful.  Sexy.)
  5. Spellfall, by Katherine Roberts ( Absolutely love the cover.  Although the wolf is a little scary.)
  6. The Princetta, by Anne-Laure Bondoux ( An amazing book.)
  7. Silence, by Becca Fitzpatrick (I'm currently reading it so I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.  And did I mention the cover is gorgeous?)
  8. Beautiful Days, by Anna Godbersen ( This cover is so glamorous and completely perfect for the book. )
  9. The Truth about Forever, by Sarah Dessen ( For some weird reason I really like this cover.  It's just pretty.)
  10. Passion, by Lauren Kate ( I like the cover, although, out of the three Fallen bookcovers, I think this is the worst.  That long hair doesn't go with it. )

Top Ten Books Whose Titles of Covers Made Me Buy It

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates