Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cover Reveal: Black Dawn & The Savage Grace

























Book: Black Dawn
Author: Rachel Caine
Series: Morganville Vampires #12
Release Date: May 2012



My Thoughts:
This cover is amazing.  I love it. The look is awesome, intese and sexy, and the hair is sooo cute.








Book: The Savage Grace
Author: Bree Despain
Series: The Dark Divine #3
Pages: 496
Release Date: March 13, 2012
Publisher: EgmontUSA


My thoughts:
This cover is completely glorious.  So pretty.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words cannot describe how happy and excited I get when I see you commented on one of my posts because it shows that you love the material enough to talk about it. Beware, I will reply to your comment with a gushing comment of my own.

If you leave a link to your blog I will most definitely check you awesome people out. Anyone who comments here is my best friend whether you want to be or not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...