Sunday, May 13, 2012

In my Mailbox: (#22)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.

FOR REVIEW:

Betrayed, by Ednah Walters (From Firetrail Publishing)


GIFTED FOR BIRTHDAY:



Speak Now Taylor Swift T-shirt
Speak Now bracelet
Speak Now necklace


Amazon giftcard

Thank you so much Grandma for all these awesome gifts.  I LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!! <3

What's in your mailbox this week?
Link me up!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox hun!!! Betrayed sounds amazing! (:

    OHhh I LOVE Taylor Swift! ha I have the purple Speak Now bracelet and a blue Tswift tshirt (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox love the speak now necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I love Taylor Swift, and who doesn't love Amazon giftcards? Happy belated birthday! Thanks for visiting my mailbox, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazon gift card; the perfect gift for book lovers! And the cover for Betrayed looks interesting... Hope you enjoy the book!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for Betrayed :D hehe. Love the t-shirt, bracelet and necklace too! :) Great Giftcard!! :D You're going to be spoilt for choice, trying to decide what to get! :D Happy Birthday! Hope you had a brill day! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great mailbox and birthday you got this week. Amazon gift cards are amazing.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    Check out the books I got here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, happy belated birthday!!! :D Looks like you got some AWESOME goodies!!! Yay for Amazon gift cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates