Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: (#6)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it.  You just have to do is:
 (1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!! 
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.

Fateful, by Claudia Gray



#2: "These are the eyes that followed me on the dock.  Even before I was him with the young man from last night, he had seen me. Give him the box, I think.  Give him the box, tell them it was just stolen, and even if they don't believe you, they won't put you in jail.  Or will they?  Is that all I'll ever see of America--a jail cell?"

#1: "But the wolf doesn't hit the door.  It skids to a stop just short of the booth.  I stare down at my feet, terrified it's going to crawl underneath the small gap there, or just bite at my ankles.  It doesn't.  Instead the wolf starts pacing, back and forth.  Back and forth.  I can hear it panting, its claws clicking against the tile floor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates