Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

This is the first time I've ever done Top Ten Tuesday.  It's a meme hosted by the girls at The Broke and the Bookish where they choose a topic for the list and we all list our corresponding books. (:



This week's list is:
Top Ten Books I Want to Re-read:
  1. The Luxe, by Anna Godbersen (I read this book and it was ok, and I really don't like not liking books, so I'm re-reading it.)
  2. Rumors, by Anna Godbersen (I also read this one-well, I skipped through most of it-some I'm going to give it another chance.
  3.  Envy, by Anna Godbersen (Everything above :p)
  4. Splendor, by Anna Godbersen (The last book in the series.  I hope I like it)
  5. The Other Boleyn Girl, by Philippa Gregory (One of the best books I've ever read.  I honestly thought it would never end.  And looking at how thick it is, that's not hard to think)
  6. A Great and Terrible Beauty, by Libba Bray (One of my all-time faves)
  7. Hush, Hush, by Becca Fitzpatrick (I love angel books.  FAV)
  8. Crescendo, by Becca Fitzpatrick ( I love Becca Fitzpatrick.  FAV!)
  9. Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver (Such a freakin good book.  Totally FAV!!)
  10. Poison Study, by Maira V. Snyder (Last, but not least, this book is amazing. FAV!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates