Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #53


This is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlites upcoming new releases that we're highly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is.

Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn


Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: June 11, 2013

The spine-tingling horror of Stephen King meets an eerie mystery worthy of Sara Shepard's Pretty Little Liars series in Kate Karyus Quinn's haunting debut.

On a cool autumn night, Annaliese Rose Gordon stumbled out of the woods and into a high school party. She was screaming. Drenched in blood. Then she vanished.

A year later, Annaliese is found wandering down a road hundreds of miles away. She doesn't know who she is. She doesn't know how she got there. She only knows one thing: She is not the real Annaliese Rose Gordon.

Now Annaliese is haunted by strange visions and broken memories. Memories of a reckless, desperate wish . . . a bloody razor . . . and the faces of other girls who disappeared. Piece by piece, Annaliese's fractured memories come together to reveal a violent, endless cycle that she will never escape—unless she can unlock the twisted secrets of her past.

What are you guys waiting on this week?
Link me up!!!

7 comments:

  1. This one sounds amazing. I haven't heard of it before but I'll be watching for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for this one, so, obviously, I'm intrigued. I'll probably wait for reviews before I run out and grab it since I'm not a huge horror fan, but it does sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing this one, too. It sounds so intriguing. Great pick!

    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of this book. Been keeping my eye on it for weeks now :)

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday-34.html?showComment=1360766491042#c889837097894700750

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about this one too.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this but who can pass up a cross between Steven King and Sarah Shepard?
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Words cannot describe how happy and excited I get when I see you commented on one of my posts because it shows that you love the material enough to talk about it. Beware, I will reply to your comment with a gushing comment of my own.

If you leave a link to your blog I will most definitely check you awesome people out. Anyone who comments here is my best friend whether you want to be or not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...