Monday, October 8, 2012

US vs UK #2




US vs UK is a meme hosted by Book Passion for Life.  In this meme, I will post a US and UK cover from the same book, and you guys will vote which one you like best.  I'll keep track of the score, and it will be a running competition!


_________________________________________________

The Score:
US: 1 UK: 0 Draw: 0

US vs UK Round 2

Rift  by Andrea Cremer



My Vote:

I like the US cover.  For one, it's gorgeous.  I also think it's much more intense than the UK cover.  The UK cover is too soft and sweet, while the US is totally kick-ass!


Add on Goodreads:



Help fund future giveaways by buying through this link:



WHICH COVER DO YOU LIKE BEST?
LEAVE A COMMENT TO VOTE!

8 comments:

  1. I love the US cover as well but i also the colours on the UK cover.

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so hard to decide! I think both of them are gorgeous...but I'll have to say US cover is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the UK cover better simply because it's easy on the eyes and it's really pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I prefer the kick-butt look over the sweet look. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hard to decide! Both of them are gorgeous , but i think the US one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally like The UK cover better only because it appeals to my eyes and I like pretty lol

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I initially didn't like the US cover cause isn't it suppose to be historical? For that reason I like the UK one better. But I don't know, the US one might kind of catch my eye more...

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates