Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#29): Undeadly

This is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlites upcoming new releases that we're highly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Undeadly, by Michele Vail

Release Date: November 20, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin Teen

The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath.

Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with.

To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly—against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.

What are you waiting on?  Link me up!! :P

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Emily! Thanks for commenting on my WOW today!! This is a GREAT pick!! I usually don't go for zombie books, but this one looks different, so I think I'll give it a try. And the cover's AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for commenting in mine WoW =)

    I cant wait to read this one November seems so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one. I'm not sure if I'll add it to my TBR, because I don't usually read zombies, but this one sounds pretty good, so who knows....
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Undeadly sounds sooo good! I'm dying to read this. Necromancers sounds so unique and different in the YA department, can't wait to get my hands on it! :D

    Super duper great pick, Emily! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this does sound like a good one! This doesn't sound like the other reaper books going around right now - will be adding it to my list, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh yes me too this is high on my anticipated list!!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates