Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: (#27)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it. You just have to do is:
(1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.

Grave Mercy, by Robin LaFevers

#1: "I should do something.  Search through his things, or try to escape to my own room, or...in truth, my wits have left me, for I cannot think what I ought to do.  My back is burning and my heart still races.  In the end, I decide to remain seated and try to compose myself.  Surely recovering my wits is the highest priority."

#2: "His skin under my fingers twitches and suddenly I no longer see the scars, but the shift of taut muscle and the broadness of his shoulders.  Heat rushes into my cheeks and, unable to stop myself, I look up to meet his gaze.  He lifts my hand and kisses it."

What's your teaser this Tuesday?
Link me up!!

3 comments:

  1. This one is on my TBR mountain. Your teasers make me want to move it nearer to the top. My teasers are from Changing the Game by Jaci Burton and Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers!! I keep hearing amazing things about this book. At first, the length seemed daunting to me, but I'm feeling myself get over it pretty quickly. I'll have to read this one.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so many great things about this book. Your teasers have me even more anxious to snag a copy.

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates