Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: (#24)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it. You just have to do is:
(1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.

Fated, by Alyson Noel

***PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TEASERS WERE TAKEN FROM AN ARC EDITION OF THIS BOOK SO MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME AS THE FINISHED COPY***

#1: "I creep under Cade's T-shirt.  Using extreme caution to cling to the fabric and not him.  The last thing I need is to tip him off-from what I've seen, he might consider me less of a nuisance and more a nice little morsel to eat."

#2: "My arm outstreched, about to grab hold of her shoulder, really let her have it, when she turns, her smeary, red-rimmed eyes meeting mine, not the least bit happy about it.  They're deciding my future without my consent.  Not stopping to think that I might want a vote."

What's your teaser this Tuesday?  Link me up!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates