Sunday, May 20, 2012

In my Mailbox: (#23)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:

Envy, by Elizabeth Miles (from Simon & Schuster)
Don't You Wish, by Roxanne St. Claire (from Random House Children's Books)


Becoming, by Raine Thomas (From Lambe Books)
Central, by Raine Thomas (From Lambe Books)


Foretold, by Raine Thomas (From Lambe Books)
Defy, by Raine Thomas (From Lambe Books)


LIBRARY:

The Son of Neptune, by Rick Riordan (I <3 Rick Riordan!!)
Grave Mercy, by Robin LeFevers (SO.  FREAKING.  EXCITED.  ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!)


SWAG:

Signed Daughters of Saraquael bookmark
Signed Firstborn bookmark
2 badges
Daughters of Saraquael magnet
(From Lambe Books)


SIGNED PRETTIES:


Finished copy of Foretold

  

Finished copy of Becoming


Finished copy of Central



Finished copy of Defy




What's in your mailbox?
Link me up!!! :)

16 comments:

  1. Lots of great books! I love the Envy cover, its so pretty! Grave Mercy sounds really good, I've seen a ton of great reviews for it, so I hope you enjoy it! Love all the swag and the signed books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I'm so envious of all the Raine Thomas books.

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yya for swag and signed copies! I have heard great things about Grave Mercy. I hope you enjoy all your books!

    -My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got a lot this week - I've heard loads of great things about Grave Mercy! Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice week you had. i really like the cover for Envy. Too pretty...and a bit haunting. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grave Mercy is just plain awesome!! And I love covers that have flowers (Envy). And the cover for Becoming, it catches my attention but creeps me out. You'll have to let me know if it's a definite must-read. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the books by Raine Thomas look great, so does Grave Mercy! Thanks for visiting my post, hope you enjoy everything and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Grave Mercy! Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow awesome books! I really want to read Grave Mercy and Don't You Wish. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books you have there. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got a really great pile! I really want to read Envy!

    Stop by my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Signed books are the best and yay for Grave Mercy! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for signed pretties! I really want to read Don't You Wish it sounds like a great fun read! Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful books this week! Enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grave Mercy was AWESOME! :) I didn't love Fury but I'm still pretty excited to read Envy. I kind of love having those characters I love to hate. :P

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates