Friday, April 20, 2012

Cover Reveals: Endless & Fragile Darkness

Endless
by Jessica Shirvington
#4 in The Violet Eden Chapters
Release Date: October 2012
Number of pages: 400
Format: Paperback


OMG this cover is GORGEOUS!!  Love love love it!!


























The Violet Eden Chapters series:
   



by Ellie James
#3 in Midnight Dragonfly
Release Date: November 27, 2012
Number of pages: 352
Format: Paperback

I will admit, this is not my favorite cover ever.  It's kind of weird.  But, I bet it will be amazing so it's okay :P




















The Midnight Dragonfly series:


What do you guys think of these fab new covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words cannot describe how happy and excited I get when I see you commented on one of my posts because it shows that you love the material enough to talk about it. Beware, I will reply to your comment with a gushing comment of my own.

If you leave a link to your blog I will most definitely check you awesome people out. Anyone who comments here is my best friend whether you want to be or not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...