Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In my Mailbox: (#7)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.



FOR REVIEW:
A Demon Made Me Do It, by Penelope King
Fire with Fire, by Penelope King
(Huge thanks to Penelope King for sending me these books for review.  And for signing them!!  Thanks!!!!!)



BOUGHT:
Bloodrose, by Andrea Cremer
Touch of Power, by Maria V. Snyder
A Beautiful Dark, by Jocelyn Davies
Shattered Souls, by Mary Lindsey
(Wow.  Look at all the great books I got!!!  I can't wait to read Bloodrose because I read the one before it, Wolfbane (I actually own Wolfsbane) and loved it, so I'm hoping Bloodrose will be just as good.  I've read pretty much all of Maria V. Snyder's other books and loved or liked them, so I really, really hope this one is good too.  And gosh, look at the cover of A Beautiful Dark!!!!  And Shattered Souls, that looks amazing too.)


BORROWED:
Dead Beautiful, by Yvonne Woon
(Oh my god, look at this cover.  I love it!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad to say I haven't read any of these lol. I do have a whole huge pile of books To Be Read and bought more just last week I think. I have Nightshade by Andrea Cremer but still haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read it. It's isn't my favorite but Wolfsbane, the book after it, is really good. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates