Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: (#8)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it.  You just have to do is:
 (1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!! 
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.


The Truth about Forever, by Sarah Dessen



#1: "Sophie, though, remained expressionless as she turned back, hiking her bag over one shoulder and starting down to the courtyard.  My face was flushed, and I could feel people staring.  I wasn't ready for this, but then I probably never would be, and this year, like so much else, wouldn't wait.  I had no choice but to get out of my car, with everyone watching, and begin in earnest, alone.  So I did."

#2: "The truck revved, then moved forward, and for a second, nothing happened.  But then, suddenly, I was moving.  Rising.  Up and out, bit by bit, until, in my headlights, I could see the hole emerging in front of me, now empty.  And it was huge.  More like a crater, like something you'de see on the moon.  A doozy, inded."

What is your teaser this Tuesday?


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I really enjoy reading your blog. Sorry I don't comment more but I just wanted to let you know that I have chosen your blog as a recipient of the Liebster blog award! You can check it out here: http://leahjohnsonbookz.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates