Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: (#5)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it.  You just have to do is:
 (1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!! 
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.



The Iron Thorn, by Caitlin Kittredge

#1: I stayed where I was for a few moments, feeling sick with disappointment and cofusion.  My father wasn't going to help me.  He didn't even want to speak with me.
There was knocking on the ladder, and I swiped at my watering eyes and opened the hatch.  Sniveling wasn't going to break Tremaine's curse or get Conrad back.


#2: Tick.  Thock.  The sound was louder, or perhaps I was just nervy from the dark house and the knowledge that even if my father had locked the place up and gone somewhere less dank and forbidding, I was trespassing here.
What is your teaser this Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates