Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: (#4)



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can do it.  You just have to do is:
 (1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!! 
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.


Firelight, by Sophie Jordan



#1: "I freeze.  He's been gone the last few days--another hunt, I'm sure--delaying my plans to pump him for information.  He steps onto the sidewalk and rocks on the balls of his feet.  He looks beautiful standing there, and a familiar ache starts in my chest as I wonder how I can love and fear the sight of someone with the same intensity."


#2: "My skin bristles, tingles with defiance at this words.  Just because the pride thinks we belong together, doesn't make it so.  At least not yet.  For probably the hundredth time, I wish I was just an average draki.  Not the great fire-breather everyone expects so much from.  Life would be so simple then.  It would be mine.  My life."


And that's all the teasers I have this week.  You'll have to read the book now hehe.  What are your teasers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates