Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: (#4)




This is the first time I've ever done Top Ten Tuesday.  It's a meme hosted by the girls at The Broke and the Bookish where they choose a topic for the list and we all list our corresponding books. (:


This week's list is:

The Dark and Hollow Places, by Carrie Ryan ( The third in the trilogy, after The Dead-Tossed Waves.  Still probably pretty scary.)
Top Ten Books To Read During Halloween:


  1. The Forest of Hands and Teeth, by Carrie Ryan ( Horror, zombies, Unconsecrated, oh my!  Very, very scary)
  2. The Dead-Tossed Waves, by Carrie Ryan ( I haven't read this book yet, but it's the next book after The Forest of Hands and Teeth, so I'm asuming it's just as scary)
  3. Vampire Academy, by Richelle Mead ( I have read this book, and it's not really terrifying, but just a tiny bit scary.  I loved it but for some weird reason I've only read one other book in the series.)
  4. Vampire Kisses, by Ellen Schreiber ( I haven't read this book either,  So lame :p)
  5. Book of a Thousand Days, by Shannon Hale ( I HAVE read this book, one of a very few I have .  Towards the end of the book it got a little scary.  But it's one of my favorite books.)
  6. The Summoning, by Kelley Armstrong ( I have also read this book, and I'm very proud of myself :p.  It was definetly scary, and definetly a Halloween book.)
  7. A Great and Terrible Beauty, by Libba Bray ( Also read this one, and it's amazing.  And scary.  Definetly don't read at night ;p)
  8. Goddess of the Night, by Lynne Ewing ( Although this is a small book, it's surprisiningly scary.  A good read.  I really enjoyed it.)
  9. The Summoning, by Lynne Ewing ( Also a small, scary read.  Highly recommend.)


To be honest, I am extremely embarrased by my lack of scary books I've read.  It's pathetic.  I'm going to make it a goal to read more of them.  But I'm a complete wimp, so that may not happen. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates